100 KVA - 2000 KVA
Leaders get together... Schneider – Sudhir
- Sudhir under license from Schneider Electric manufactures BIOSCO– Packaged Sub Station (PSS) Sudhir under license from Schneider Electric manufactures BIOSCO– Packaged Sub Station (PSS)
- BIOSCO design & know-how from Schneider Electric, France
- BIOSCO design conforming to IEC 62271 – 202
- Factory built Packaged Sub Station (PSS) for outdoor applications
- Manufactured at Sudhir, Gurgaon plant, with best manufacturing practices of Schneider.
- A co-branded product covering the best of products:
- Schneider Electric
- LV & MV products -Sudhir
- Transformers, LV panels & Metal Housings
Substation range upto 24 kV
The Schnieder-Sudhir MV/LV prefabricated substation is part of a comprehensive offer of products with consistent design. The PSS is a co-branded product offer covering the best of products from Schneider Electric & Sudhir.
BIOSCO design comes from Schneider Electric, France. All LT & MV electrical distribution products come from Schneider Electric, India. The Transformer, LT panels & Housing are products from Sudhir.
All these products have been designed to operate together to ensure electrical, mechanical and communication compatibility.
Synergy of Schneider-Sudhir are optimized and more efficient: better continuity of supply, enhanced safety for people and equipment, guaranteed upgradeability, effective monitoring and control.
Combined with your know-how and creativity, the Guiding System ensures optimum installations that are dependable, upgradeable and compliant with standards.
- LV metering
- MV metering
- Upto 300 kVAR APFC panel
- Remote interface
- Remote control of MV switches
- Monitoring of fault passage indicator
- Remote monitoring interface (load, alarms, events)
- Fault passage indicator
Schneider Electric Offering
- Remote Terminal Unit : Easergy T200
- Fault Passage Indicator: Easergy Flair
- Remote monitoring interface:
- Factory-built MV/LV substation assemblies meet users' needs with respect to reliability, safety, overall quality, time-savings and appropriateness for the local surroundings (climatic conditions, operating mode, architectural requirements...)
- 2mm thick painted GI enclosure mounted on a hot dip galvanized 4mm thick GI base.
- Partitions between compartments with 2mm thick GI sheet.
- Gasket/ Stiffners provided as required.
Internal lighting facility provided.
Schneider Electric & SPL Offering
- MV/LV prefabricated substation
- Galvanized steel.
- BIOSCO substations have successfully passed internal arcing withstand test for 20kA 1s.
- Access to the MV & LV compartment provided through a double door arrangement.
- Louvers designed for natural ventilation and thermal class K10.
- Roof designed to support load upto 250kg/m2.
- Spaciously designed to have adequate clearance.
- Degree of protection for MV/LV compartment is IP54 & for transformer compartment IP34.
- LV interconnection made of Al./CU busbars.
- Internal earthing with 50x6mm Aluminium or 25x2mm copper busbars.